- This meditation program gives you the sense to perceive situations from a different perspective
- It teaches you about gratitude and how one can appreciate a situation
- Every exercise is designed to make you strong from the inside so that you can deal with challenging situations effectively
- It helps you to reset and find a relaxed, calmer place inside you
- It increases feelings of gratitude that helps to change the mood and feeling of contentment
- It develops the ability to acknowledge your emotions and how they impact your actions
- It improves your senses, i.e., safety, satisfaction, and connection
- It makes you more aware of your surroundings and the people around you.
Explore Mindfulness Practices
This is an SOS meditation. This exercise is designed to rescue you from moments you feel overwhelmed and helpless. It will help you to reset and find a relaxed, calmer place inside you.
A ride of joy and gratitude
This meditation is designed to increase feelings of gratitude, which will help to change the mood and feeling of contentment.
Respond rather than react
This exercise is designed for parents and people with careers. It will help you to become more mindful and less reactive with people in your workspace, your kids, partners and etc. It develops the ability to acknowledge your emotions and how they impact your actions.
This activity is to go offline and take a break from your busy life.
Building inner strengths
This exercise is designed to improve your senses, such as safety, satisfaction, and connection. We can rely on these senses when we face challenging situations, fears, and anxiety.
This exercise is designed for practicing love for yourself by learning to treat yourself with love, kindness, and care as you treat others.
Mindful of emotions
Managing your emotions effectively during challenging times requires awareness and acceptance to prevent being overwhelmed.
Listening is one of the essential life skills that can help you become more aware of your surroundings and other people.
You can use your breath to release your worries and sleep well.
- Change your attitude towards life
- Provide peace of mind and happiness
- Achieve a better understanding of yourself and others
It takes around eight weeks for your brain to start noticing the benefits of meditation. These benefits possess the improved focus, enhanced emotional regulation and control, and better decision-making.
If you're a beginner looking to reduce stress, 10 minutes of meditation should be enough. However, if you're looking to focus more on calmness and improved concentration, up to 30 minutes might be great, as you'll have time for stretches and breathing techniques.
Meditation isn't about turning off your thoughts. It's about becoming more aware of them. There's a common misconception that meditation is about "turning off" your mind. It is invalid and can be discouraging when your mind goes rogue while trying to unwind.
- You feel more motivated
- You are sleeping better
- You stop comparing your practice
- You are less stressed
- You have more room in your mind